DRI-EAZ 7000LXi Dehumidifier
Water in your basement, warehouse or garage - dry it out fast. The Dri-Eaz 7000LXi removes more water than any other dehumidifier in it's category.
- Advanced Crossflow Technology maximizes efficiency even in low grain environments. Ensures best performance across range.
- Self-monitoring system. Built-in sensors monitor performance parameters allowing for automatic fan speed adjustments.
- Built-in humidistat and plain-English control panel messages.
- Sealed-large capacity pump basin - more than enough to handle water from an unintentional defrost that might occur after a power outage or other unexpected shut-down.
- Ergonomic design. Handle 2 inches taller for easier use on stairs, folds down for storage. Integrated cord and hose storage.
- Versatile application - standard 12 inch ductable outlet.
- Legendary rotomolded housing - practically indestructible - resists dents and dings - stackable for storage - saves room in warehouse.
- If power is interrupted during operation, the unit will automatically restart when power is restored. (115V models only)
- Power: 8.3 amps / 115V
- Water removal: 130 pints / 61.5 liters per day
- Max. water removal at saturation: 235 pints / 111 liters per day
- Water removal low grain: 17 pints / 8 liters per day
- Operating Range: 33 degrees - 100 degrees F
- Drain Hose: 40 Feet
- Power cord: 25 Feet
- Safety: ETL Certified CSA 22.2 no. 92
- Dimensions ( H X W X D): 33.5 X 20 X 20 Inches